1. John McCain. Everyone seems to be endorsing McCain today. Fresh off of South Carolina, McCain will narrowly prevail over Romney (whose pandering on state wide hurricane insurance will get him nowhere).
2. Mitt Romney. This one will be close.
3. Rudy Giuliani. Giuliani really is a second tier candidate now. The question remains whether he'll drop out before 2/5 and if so whom he'll endorse.
4. Mike Huckabee. Huckabee continues - his constiuency is larger in Florida than Ron Paul's.
5. Ron Paul.
1. Hillary Clinton. Florida has no delegates for Democrats here, so Clinton's win will have little momentum toward 2/5, especially if Obama picks up another high profile endorsement between now and then.
2. Barack Obama.
3. John Edwards.